Universal language of music
“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.” – Johnny Depp
Music is a large part of the visual medium we create. When making a wedding video our team selects from a library of music that is royalty-free. We basically pay to have access to this, but we also use music that you the bride/groom requests. We have selected our top 5 wedding highlight songs both royalty-free and copyrighted.
1. Electric – Jane & The Boy (https://artlist.io/song/60924/electric)
2. All of Me – John Legend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg)
3. Love Is Where You Are – Kadesh (https://artlist.io/song/32943/love-is-where-you-are)
4. Sugar – Katrina Stone (https://artlist.io/song/6740/sugar)
5. Sugarsweet – Zach Sorgen (https://artlist.io/song/70662/sugarsweet)
Fitting the right music for the right couple is one of the most creative parts of making the video. We spend an entire day capturing candid moments to later craft a video that is memorable. Music is more than half of creating something special. You should give as much feedback as possible when having your wedding video created. It can create a very different tone with the music alone.